Sunday, 23 February 2014

Ombré-Confetti Nails

A week ago I posted a tutorial on how to do ombré nails. I like the look of them, so I decided to do another ombré design which I think is a little more creative…



To recreate the design, follow the steps in the nude ombré nail tutorial. As a base I chose a dark grey this time. Instead of dabbing the silver glitter to the bottom of my nails, I applied it to the top part. Because of the dark base colour, it may take you a little longer to get a visible effect. I also added a third colour, a milky white called Apropos Coco, which is Nr. 04 from the Catrice Ultimate Nudes Collection. 

As soon as all layers dried completely, I applied some of L'oréals Color Riche confettis on top of the dark grey colour and blended it into the silver glitter. I did this without using a sponge. 

Cover your design with a top coat to even out the surface and to add shine. 

I hope you liked this tutorial! 
Love, Cheryl

2 comments:

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!