Sunday, 2 March 2014

Effaclar Duo - La Roche-Posay

About the product: The La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is a paraben-free gel like anti-imperfection care against spots, clogged pores and redness. It's created for imperfection-prone skin. The tube contains 40ml. 

What it says: Effaclar Duo reduces the appearance of imperfections and unclogs sebum-blocked pores. It's non comedogenic, suppresses the increase of bacteria and removes dead skin cells. It also contains thermal water to calm the skin and correct the complexion. Can be used on sensitive skin.

What it does: The Effaclar Duo is meant to be applied on the whole face, but I just apply it on any imperfection or redness twice a day, because despite the gel is for sensitive skis as well, it is a little drying. It's quite runny, has a light fresh scent and it seems to have a cooling effect. You can use it under you make-up and the tube lasts for a very long time, because you only need the tiniest amount of product. Sadly, I don't know how this product works, but what it does is amazing. Just read the "What it says", because this is what it does exactly. It reduces the size of spots in a few hours and makes them disappear very quickly. In "that particular time" of the month, I apply it all over my forehead and on my chin, which are the areas I'm prone to get spots. And somehow it manages to keep my skin clearer. You know, there's no such thing as a magic product to immediately remove all the imperfections on your skin, but this really does a good job…

Conclusion: If I had to choose one product I had to use for the rest of my life, I wouldn't hesitate to take this one. It changed the appearance of my skin in a very positive way. If you haven't tried this and you have little imperfections and spots, give it a try. I can't tell you how it works if you suffer from acne, in that case I'd recommend to ask your dermatologist first.

Price: $30/£15.50/CHF 19.50 (prices may vary)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!