Saturday, 19 April 2014

Kérastase - Elixir Ultime Oléo-Complexe + Immortal Moringa

About the product: The Kérastase elixir ultime oléo-complexe + immortal moringa is an oil created to treat damaged hair. The bottle contains 125ml, is plastic and comes with a pump.  

What it says:  Containing Vitamin A and C the oil repairs and nourishes damaged hair. The Immortal Moringa extracts evoke an oriental fragrance with a hint of citrus. The oil can be used on wet or dry hair and it doesn't have to be rinsed out. 

What it does: This product is a staple in my haircare-routine for over a year now. I massage one pump of it into the ends of my towel dry hair before I blow-dry it. Then I run whatever is left on my hands through the lengths of my hair. When it's dry, it feels soft and looks very healthy. It also helps to tame frizz. As you may know I dye my hair blond, so this oil turned out to be a real life saver to prevent damaged hair. Because my hair is quite thin, I only use it on dry hair when I heat-styled it and it feels really dry, otherwise I guess the product is a little too heavy. When it comes to the scent, I can't really smell the citrus but the oriental fragrance is evident. It's not too strong and not too light, just perfect. I have to add that the pump provides you with just the right amount of product, which is fantastic. The only downside to this oil is the price, as always with Kérastase, it is expensive. But one bottle of this will last you for ages, I swear… this is still the first bottle of it and I use it on a regular basis. 

Conclusion: I will definitely repurchase it as soon as it's empty. I love the scent, the pump is perfect and the product just amazing… there's nothing more I could wish for. 

Price: $56/£28.40/CHF 39.20 (prices may vary) This is actually the first time a product is cheaper in Switzerland than in the US…hooray! 

Love,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!