Monday, 14 April 2014

Make-up for Job Interview


I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while, I've had a very busy week.
As you may know I'm at university and the summer semester break will be here soon. Well, not until the end of May, but still, it comes always faster than you'd think. I like to get some work experience during this time, which is why I've got a job interview tomorrow. It's always hard to leave a good impression, so I thought I'd show you how I do my make-up for this occasion.
Bear in mind that they usually want to see how you look and not how amazing your skills in applying smokey-eyes are. So I'd say, try to keep it natural or at least not too flamboyant. 


As a base I apply the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream, because it provides a natural finish but still manages to hide little imperfections. I add a little concealer (Revlon Photoready - 002), wherever I need it. To brighten up the under eye area I use the L'oréal Lumi Magique Concealer. 
I don't contour my face, because I think it's too much, but I use the Max Factor Duo Blush as a bronzer, to warm up the overall look of my face. I also want to look awake and fresh, so I apply the Stila Custom Color Blush in "self-adjusting pink". Be careful with this one, it is very highly pigmented. 
Urban Decay Naked 3

On to eyes: I want to keep it simple but still accentuate my eyes. I apply "Strange" all over my lid and choose "limit" as a crease colour. To make my lashes look a little thicker, I use the Manhattan Gel Eyeliner in "brown". I only apply a very thin line as close to my lashes as possible and I tend to apply it only from the middle to the outer corner of my eye. At the end I apply one coat of the Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara. To reduce the shine I powder my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder (translucent). When it comes to lipstick I stick to my favourite Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in "nudist". 

On my nails I'm wearing the L'oréal color riche "Doutzen's Nude".

If you want a full review on a product, please let me know. 

Love,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!