Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Tony&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo

About the product: The Tony&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo is a dry shampoo (who would have guessed?) spray to absorb access oil. The spray contains 250ml.

What it says: The dry shampoo refreshes and revives second day hair, absorbs oil and gives the hair new volume. 

What it does: As suggested I use the dry shampoo whenever I haven't washed my hair, which is every other day. I shake the bottle and spray it on lifted sections of my hair, then I leave it in to absorb the oil for a few minutes, massage it through the roots and brush my hair, as recommended on the packaging. It does give my hair a lot of texture and volume, but I don't like the way my hair feels after using the shampoo. It's not oily anymore but feels kind of crunchy and it looks streaky. It does smell quite nice though… but it just doesn't do the trick for me. Lots of people love this dry shampoo, so it obviously works for them. In my opinion, the main problem with this is that it's really hard to rinse out the next day. When I used this product, I need to wash my hair twice the next morning, because it sticks to my hair. Did anyone else have the same problem with this dry shampoo? I would be very interested in your opinions, because I've only heard good things about it so far. 

Conclusion: The Tony&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo might work for others, but it just doesn't on my hair. 

Margot did a review on it on her blog as well and she really liked the product. So if you speak french, please check out her review:
Review Tony&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo - Margot Lionel

Update on the Lancôme Bi-Facil Make-up remover:

If you read my post about my travel make-up bag you'll know that I took the Lancôme bi-facil with me. Well, I ended up stealing my friends make-up remover because this was too oily to use. I couldn't wear my contact lenses after removing my eye-makeup with this product. I have to say that it's gentle but very effective, so if you're not wearing contacts, I would recommend to give it a try. 

Love,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!