Saturday, 5 April 2014

Vichy Normaderm - Hyaluspot


I first bought this when it was released about a year ago, and I think it's about time to review it for you.

About the product: The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot is a paraben-free and non-comedogenic spot treatment. It comes in a tube containing 15ml with a metal applicator. The gel is clear, a little sticky and has a very decent smell. 

What it says: It's a fast acting anti-imperfection targeted care which prevents scarring. When applied to a spot, it creates a protective film to prevent the contact with new bacteria. The hyaluronic acid combined with salicylic acid fight the appearance of imperfections. 

What it does: I used this a few times by squeezing some product on my finger and applying it onto the spot. I haven't been very impressed, so I went to a drugstore and talked to the shop assistant. She explained to me that this product will only work, if applied directly with the metal applicator in a circular motion and by using a very small amount. So I went back home and tried it again, and it worked! If you use too much of this, you can rub it off your face as soon as it's dry, so you can't wear makeup over it. But when you use it correctly, it dries very fast and stays on the whole day. As a plus, the protective film reduces the appearance of the spot instantly and makes it easier to conceal it. I use it whenever I have a spot and apply it twice a day.
It usually manages to make the spot disappear in about 3 days, which I think is pretty impressive. And because you have to apply very little of the product, the tube will last for quite a while. 

Conclusion: I would definitely repurchase it! It's not the cheapest product (at least in Switzerland), but it's very reliable and long-living. 

Price: £ 7/CHF 19 (I'm not sure whether it's available in the US)
(prices may vary)

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?

Love,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!