Sunday, 25 May 2014

Kiko - Colour shock in "104 Snappy Brass"


Kiko's limited edition "Boulevard Rock" is still available and it's on sale now!
So I really wanted to show you this gorgeous long lasting eyeshadow from the collection. ( I know, it doesn't look very appealing in the pot if you know what I mean…)  The texture of it is similar to a mousse and very easy to blend. It dries after a short while but not too soon, so there's no hurry when it comes to blending. I applied it with my fingertips and blended it with a brush. It does appear glittery when its blended but the glitter stays where you want it to stay, so I didn't mind. And I love the colour! Without a base the lasting power wasn't very impressive, but according to other bloggers, it doesn't sink into the crease and lasts a good amount of time. Sadly, I can't show you a photo of me wearing it because I had an allergic reaction to the eyeshadow. Don't be put off by that fact, I'm allergic to a lot of products and it happens every now and then.  


normal lighting


in the sunlight

If you'd like to see photos of other colours of the colour shock range, please check out one of the following reviews: 
The Swiss Makeup Blog - German
Cream's Beauty Blog


Love,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the allergic reaction :-( What a shame... the color is truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a severe reaction, could have been worse. But thanks anyway! I'm sure someone will be happy to take the eyeshadow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty indeed! But too bad about your reaction to it. I'm very allergic too and have to be very very careful, specially with 100% organic products, because I'm allergic to all sorts of plants. That's no luck for a beauty & makeup lover :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!