Saturday, 3 May 2014

Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Body Scrub


I bought the Soap&Glory Sugar Crush on my first day in London and I instantly fell in love with it. I use it all over my body about twice a week. It smells like lime combined with almond, fresh and light and it makes me feel awake in the morning. It contains sea salt, brown sugar and macadamia grains to remove dead skin. The texture is a little like jelly and other than the rest of the body scrubs I've tried so far, this one stays on the skin quite well. It's a pleasure to use and it doesn't only remove dead skin cells, but also nourishes the skin, due to the macadamia and almond oil in it. The grains in there are chunky, but it's still a very gentle scrub. I have to say that this one leaves my skin softer and more hydrated than any of the in-shower body creams I've tried. 
I guess I'll go through this pot pretty fast even though it contains a good amount of product (300ml), but if I had the chance, I'd sure buy it again. 

Have you tried this product? Or do you know any similar ones available in Switzerland?

Love,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!