Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Swiss Dermatologica: Louis Widmer Moisture Emulsion Hydro-Active


Meet my summer daycream!
It's the Louis Widmer Moisture Emulsion Hydro-Active. I've been using this product during summer time for about 3 years now. It's available for normal, combination and dry skin. Even though my skin is quite dry, the version for normal skin works perfectly for me. 



It claims to be hydrating, protecting and nourishing while also having an anti-aging effect. It's oil and water based and contains hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, creatin, pathenol and shea butter to keep the skin hydrated and stimulate the skin's own anti-aging functions. 

I'm very pleased with this product. It provides enough hydration for my skin which is key to prevent aging. The skin absorbs it very well and it has a calming effect on my skin. This works perfectly as a makeup base too. The Widmer products are usually available with and without perfume. I chose the one with perfume because the scent is lovely but descent and it doesn't irritate my skin. 


I do try other skincare, but I always come back to this one. 
The pot contains 50ml and with this cream, little goes a long way so one pot usually lasts the whole summer till I change to my winter skincare routine. In Switzerland the Moisture Emulsion costs CHF 28.50. 

I've been pleased with most of the Louis Widmer products I've tried so far, my skin seems to like them. In the next couple of days I'll be reviewing another one I've been using for years, so stay tuned.

About Louis Widmer: Louis Widmer was founded about 54 years ago near Zurich. The aim of the company is to create high quality products which are well tolerated. 
They don't test on animals and they never have. 

Have you tried Louis Widmer products? Which is your favourite daycream during summer time?

Love,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this, and I remember liking it. I just disliked the jar packaging :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like that either, they should really change the packaging! I just never found anything that worked as well for me :-(

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!