Tuesday, 24 June 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

To treat my dry and sensitive skin I've been looking for a serum for quite a while. Due to the fact that serums aren't the cheapest of products to get, it took some time to choose one. I didn't want to buy a very expensive one without knowing how my skin would react to it. So when I heard a lot of good things about the inexpensive Vitamin E moisture serum from The Body Shop I wanted to give it a try. 




I bought this serum in London and I used it everyday since. It is a treatment to moisture the skin and protect it. It contains 30ml and comes with a pump which is always a plus for me. The texture is gel-like and little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. 



I applied it twice a day before my usual moisturizer. The serum feels lovely on the skin, it's lightweight, smoothens and calms my skin and it sinks into it immediately. Sadly I couldn't notice any difference to my skin so it's a nice product to use but when I'm using a serum I like to see results, that's why I'll keep looking for another one. 

Which serum do you use? Are you happy with it?

Price: $21/£11/CHF 25.90 (prices may vary)

Love, 
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. i love tbs products..they are awesum
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally into vitamin C these days, but I hear a lot of great things about vitamin E too! If I didn't already use an antioxidant serum I probably would have given this one a try. Too bad you're not seeing radical changes in your skin yet though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about trying the Vitamin C serum from body shop next… but maybe I should invest in a more expensive one. I'm not sure yet ;-)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!