Thursday, 21 August 2014

KIKO Daring Game LE

KIKO recently released their limited edition autumn collection Daring Game. It includes nearly everything you need (no bases or mascara) and I was quite impressed by the quality of the products. After I've spent way too much time in the shop testing the products I decided to go for an eye quad with grey shadows with a hint of lilac called elegant ebony and the blush duo in desert sand and rose coral. I was quite intrigued by their chubby long lasting eyeshadow sticks as well, but I can't get everything so I limited myself to these two beauties.



I love the design of the packaging but the plastic makes it look and feel a bit less fancy, the mirror is nice though.





The four eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and the lasting power is amazing, even without a base they didn't crease after several hours. They're easy to apply and blend nicely. The lightest colour is quite dark already so this is more of a smokey-eye quad and not the best to achieve a natural look.



As for the blushes, I love the colour desert sand. It's warm and seems to be rather dark but on the skin it looks very natural. Again, easy to blend but be careful with these, they are heavily pigmented so you only need a tiny bit. On my skin they last the whole day but this depends on the foundation as well. 



And here we go with the swatches:



All of the shadows/blushes feel luxurious and the quality is amazing. In my opinion, the shimmery eyeshadow doesn't really go with the rest of the shadows, I'd rather have a lighter colour with a less yellow finish. 
The blushes and eyeshadow palettes retail for CHF 21.90 each which is a pretty good price considering the quality and amount of product you get. 
There's a lot more to try from the collection: lipsticks, lipliners, a brush, a serum (which I'm allergic to), bronzer/highlighter sets, other eyeshadow and blush palettes, eyeshadow sticks, eyeliners and pencils and last but not least six nail polishes. 

Have you tried anything from the new daring game collection yet? What do you think of it?


Love, 
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Oooh the swatches look gooood! I like what I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd find something you really like out of this collection. They released some great products :)

      Delete
  2. :( I wish I could find this locally here in Canada. All their stuff looks so cute and affordable and the quality seems right on!! Those blushes are gorgeous Cheryl. THnx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're way easier to get around Europe. Ty, Dee!

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!