Sunday, 17 August 2014

KIKO Natural Concealer



A few days ago I purchased the KIKO natural concealer. I chose the lightest colour which is peachy-pink toned to counteract dark circles and brighten up the undereye area. It holds 3,8ml of product which is not a lot but KIKO says that you'll only need a tiny bit. The texture is somewhere between liquid and creamy and it's pretty easy to blend. 


Even though the picture suggests so, I'm not suffering from jaundice, it's just the lighting going cray cray. But I'm rather sure you can still tell the difference between the first picture without and the second with concealer. It does a decent job at evening out the skin tone. I use this concealer before I apply my foundation and go in with another concealer after, so there's some sandwich action going on. What else is there to know? 
The concealer contains Vitamin E which should improve your skin, I haven't noticed a difference so far but I've only used it a few times. 


The colour is too light for me to use it to cover spots, so I can't tell you a lot about that but what I do know is that the coverage is good and it still does feel lightweight. The downside to this product? It is quite heavily scented which is kind of strange considering it's a concealer… 

The KIKO natural concealer retails for CHF 7.90, respectively £5.50. If you're based in the USA: KIKO's opening some new stores in other places than just Manhattan, so it should get easier to get your hands on KIKO products soon. 

What is your weapon to fight dark circles?

Love,
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!