Saturday, 13 September 2014

Easy Daisy Nail Art


I'm trying to make the most out of the last days of summer, or has autumn already begun? It seems like that in Switzerland, the weather hasn't been particularly nice during the last few weeks but on my nails I still have some summer spirit. This nail art is very quick and easy, I'll try to talk you through it step by step.

Step 1: Prep your nails and add a base colour. I chose the KIKO Nr. 336 with a layer of KIKO 339 on top to get a cloudy effect. 

Step 2: Using the duo stylist or a toothpick I've added yellow dots wherever I wanted a daisy. To make it look a little more special I decided to draw a bigger flower onto the thumbnail. The colour in the pictures is Misslyn Nr. 674. 

Step 3: With a white tip painter from p2 I added the petals around each yellow dot. If you don't have a tip painter, use a toothpick. The bigger petals on the thumbnail look nicer if you shape them slightly pointy and paint them not too neatly. 

Step 4: As soon as all the layers are dry, protect your design with a top coat, e.g. the Essie no chips ahead. 

I hope you liked the little tutorial and please let me know if you've recreated it.  

Love,
Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!