Sunday, 26 October 2014

Blog Update

Over the last couple of weeks I started to include more of my "off topic" posts. It's not due to a lack of inspiration when it comes to beauty posts, but in future I'd like to mix up the topics a little. Of course, beauty would still be the main issue but I thought about including other things that are a part of my life and which I love to do. Now, I don't want to do that without knowing what you'd be interested in so I'd like to do a little survey. 

I have lots of ideas but you might think they're not as exciting as I do, so please let me know what you'd like me to write about. Some suggestions: 

Would you like to know more about my fitness routine and what I eat to stay healthy?


I also bake regularly because I have quite a sweet tooth and it's such a nice way to spend time (with a great outcome, too!). 


One thing kind of related to beauty is fashion. I'm not the most fashion-concious person you've ever met but I like a sneak peek into other peoples wardrobes, what about you? 


I would be interested in posts about...



Another question for you: I'm planning to move in 2015 and I was wondering whether you'd be interested in reading about how this goes. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. And please do the same if you have any other suggestions or you just want me to keep blogging about beauty and nothing else. This way I can see what you think and make this blog all about things you're interested in. Thanks for your input! 

Love,
Cheryl


P.S. Somehow the "vote" button in the poll doesn't want to change into English, even though my blog settings are all English… sorry about that! 


6 comments:

  1. Me ha encantado este plato tan vistoso.
    Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, he encontrado cosas muy interesantes, te invito a visitar el mio y disfrutes del post de esta semana decorando el otoño como yo disfruto haciendolo, y si te gusta me encantaria que si no eres seguidora te hicieras para seguir compartiendo nuestros blogs
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Julia! Voy a visitar tu blog también. Si me gusta, voy a seguirlo por supuesto :)

      Delete
  2. Sure, I'd love to hear more about your diet and your fitness regime, so do share :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd love to hear more about the moving! I plan to move myself in the near furture so anything helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I'll think about how to include the info in a post :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!