Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Welcome to Switzerland, Urban Decay


Some of you might have already seen or read that Urban Decay is finally available in Switzerland. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about that! I only own the Naked and Naked 3 palette, the primer potion and the all nighter make-up setting spray and I'm dying to try their lip products. Top product on my wish list: one of the Naked Flushed palettes. I haven't decided which one I'm going to get but I'll definitely treat myself to one of them. 
Currently, UD is only available on the Manor online shop but someday in November they'll open a counter in Manor (Bahnhofstrasse, Zürich) and I don't know whether it's good or bad that I can easily go there every day…


What's there to say about the products I already own? Well, I guess most beauty lovers know these, right? So I'm not going into detail. Naked and Naked 3, even though I have quite a selection of eyeshadows, I always come back to these. The pigmentation is amazing and they blend beautifully. Using the UD primer potion as a base, they'll last all day, too. As for the "all-nighter", the name says it all. Whenever I use it, my makeup will not move until I want it to. Let's say, I'm quite impressed with the brand so far and I'm very happy to get the chance to try more of their products in the near future.

Love,
Cheryl

10 comments:

  1. Those look amazing, I haven't used any Urban Decay products because they just too expensive in South Africa PS I am totally following your blog, feel free to follow me back :)

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite surprised that they're not too expensive in Switzerland. Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. You must be so excited to get your hands on their products, I love UD so much xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loved urban decay! There setting sprays are to die for!

    xo

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, you need to try their lipsticks and eyeliners- the best ones around! And so many color choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm looking forward to trying aaaaall of it ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow...you've been UD deprived all this time. Cant imagine lol. If I may recommend Cheryl...the naked loose powder ..AHMAZING..u need it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cruel hm? ;) I still don't know when the counter will be open, but I'll sure give it a go :) Thanks for the tip!

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!