Friday, 14 November 2014

Manor November Beauty Stylebox

This month I had to get the Manor Stylebox again. The products looked fantastic and I was very excited when I opened the box.


See why I really wanted to get this months box? 
The theme is "open your eyes", and they've got a good selection of eyeproducts in here. A serum, a primer, mascara, brow gel and an eyeshadow palette. Now lets get a closer look:

L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper
My brows do have a mind of their own and I've never tested a brow gel, I usually just tamed them with hairspray. But with a brow gel you can basically brush through your brows and set them at the same time, very handy. This is a transparent one, which I think is great. It helps my brows to stay in place for about 4 hours, after that, no chance. They do what they want. But hey, at least 4 hours and it doesn't make me feel like I can't move my eyebrows anymore. 

Revlon Bold Lacquer Waterproof
I really wanted to try this mascara, because I've never had a revlon mascara before, what a shame, I know! To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this one. It adds a lot of length to my lashes but I can't really see more volume. It does last the whole day holding the curl of my lashes and it even survived a shower without smudging which might be the reason why it's so hard to remove. The nice thing is, it's possible to create a very natural and soft look.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
The main reason I ordered this box. Mine was nearly empty and I needed a new one anyway. Included in this box it's less expensive for me. In my opinion, this is the best primer ever. Well, after I've used this the first time, I never applied a different one because I can't see anything else it should be able to do. It makes my eyeshadow stay in place for ever and ever and ever. 

AHAVA Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate
This is a moisture and radiance boosting serum. I've never tried anything from this brand before and I didn't get to test this so I can't tell you a lot. It has a typical texture for a serum, feels light on the skin and sinks in quickly. It has a floral scent and my skin (back of my hand) felt soft and looked more radiant after applying it. 

Essence All About Chocolates
A nice little palette which sadly doesn't contain a matte shade. The pigmentation is ok and the eyeshadows are buildable and easy to blend. Without a primer, they don't last for more than a few hours but I can work with that. 

What do you think of the November Stylebox? Have you tried any of the products?

I haven't been posting on a regular schedule during the past weeks and I'm sorry for that. I'm currently very busy because I'm looking for a new place to live and I have to study a lot for the exams in December and January. Even though my life is not the most relaxing right now I'm feeling very well and I'm happy, partly due to my fitness routine but mainly because of my lovely friends and family. I really want to thank them for just being there. And for those of you who are reading this: Thank you so much, this means a lot to me! 


Love,
Cheryl


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that UD primer potion is indeed a great reason to order this box :-D Nice contents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how did I not know this existed ?! The selection is amazing !
    I really want to try that Revlon mascara =)

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fact that I can see the products before I buy them in the box. They're not always as convincing as this time, but it's definitely worth to look at the new one every month ;)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!