Sunday, 28 December 2014

Inglot Freedom System Palette & Winter Makeup Look

There's a lot of snow outside my window right now. And I mean like... a lot! We hardly had any snow until now here in Switzerland but winter did it's best to surprise us by coming over night. Everything is white and quiet, I love it! So it's time to share my winter makeup routine with you. But before I do that, I want to show you a sneaky little purchase I did instead of buying all the Christmas collections. 



I went to the Inglot store and created my own freedom system palette and so far, I'm very happy with it. I chose three eyeshadows and a blush. Nr. 46 is a beautiful golden eyeshadow with a silky pink shimmer and extra high pigmentation, I've used it in my Christmas Eve makeup look. Nr. 376 is a matte dark grey, nr. 359 a matte pink. They're both oil free and very easy to blend. The shadows are very long lasting and the pigmentation is lovely. The blush and highlighter is Nr. 204, a perfectly natural colour for pale skin. 
For winter I wanted a softer look with a little colour in it. I didn't use nr. 46 because I like my everyday makeup to be matte.



As a base I used Urban Decays strange. Then I applied Nr. 376 into my crease and to the outer corner of my eyes and added the pink to make the look a little softer. 
On my lips I'd wear a light pink or a nude colour.  

What do you think of this eye makeup? Have you ever tried Inglot products?

Love,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried inglot but it definitely is on my wishlist. I love the build your own palette idea =) and their packaging looks really nice.
    I love the look you created with it. Nice change from all the nude colours we see everywhere !

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, the one in Europaallee, Zurich, is the only one in Switzerland :(
      Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. i can't get my hands on inglot products here in Hong Kong but i've heard so many great things. i love the gradient you created with these - that's blending perfection right there! ; )

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I haven't used any of their products before, but I'm pretty impressed :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!