Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Makeup Look for Christmas Eve

It's nearly Chrismas Eve and I'm getting ready for a lovely dinner with my family. When I meet my family I feel like wearing a soft makeup look while I still want to make it look a little festive. So that's what I'm trying to create now.

Face

L'oreal True Match foundation - N1
L'oreal True Match concealer - 2 Vanilla
L'oreal Lumi Magique Touch of Light - 1 light
Rimmel Stay Matte powder - 001 transparent
Stila Custom Color blush - self-adjusting pink (this baby is very pigmented but looks a lot more natural on my face than in the pan...)


Eyes, Lips & Nails

Nails : Catrice 3 in 1 Flex, last & strong - 300 bordeaux red
Lips: YSL Vernis à lèvres glossy stain - 10 rouge philtre
Brows: L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper - transparent
Eyes: UD Primer Potion
Bobby Brown - Ivory/Canary/Truffle
Inglot - 46
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper eyeliner
Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara


What do you think of my Christmas Eve makeup? 

Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you'll have a lovely evening.

Love,
Cheryl







2 comments:

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!