Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Winter Nail Polish Favourites

Winter nails is all about pastels and glitter for me. Snow and Christmas = white sparkling world? And here's a selection of my favorites:


I wouldn't use Essie - blanc on it's own, I think white nail polish looks kind of creepy on me but with a layer of a very light pink glitter as the one from Essence (which is very old so I sadly can't read it's name anymore) it's the perfect winter colour for me. 


I creates an almost satiny finish and I love it! 
You might already know the Catrice luxury lacquers from my previous posts, but here they are again, beautiful and luxurious. Furthermore, I opt for metallics a lot. Shown in the picture are KIKO Nr. 303 and NR. 630, a beige and a light pink metallic nail polish. 
When I want a more subtle option, I go for the Maybelline Super Stay 7 days gel nail colour in "french manicure". I'm still obsessed with this nail polish range, they last for days and make your nails look all chic and pretty. 

What are your favourite winter nail polishes? 

Love,
Cheryl


1 comment:

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!