Sunday, 29 March 2015

Schwarzkopf Professional Blond Me Shine Enhancing Spray Conditioner & "New Hair"

A week ago I went to my hairdresser to dye my hair. Because I've been there for I while I got to choose a Schwarzkopf Professional product for free, the Blond Me shine enhancing spray conditioner. I already own the Blond Me hairmask and I'm very happy with it so I thought this might be a good choice. 


Basically, this is an all-round product. It detangles, nourishes and illuminates the hair while protecting it with an UV filter. Its scent reminds me of caramel and vanilla flan, which is quite pleasant if you have a sweet tooth, and I do... 
The lightweight oil conditioner is clear but when you shake it, the magic happens:


Look at this! Seriously people, I could watch that conditioner with its sparkly golden pieces dancing around all day. It just makes me happy.
Now, back to the actual product: I've applied it on my towel-dry hair and it does a pretty good job at detangling my hair. Other than that it leaves the hair shiny and smooth but it certainly isn't a substitute for a real conditioner. But: It's not easy to find a hair product that protects your hair from UV-rays in Switzerland, so that's a huge plus for this one. My conclusion: It's nice to have but not something you immediately need to spend your money on to save your hair from whatever is threatening it. 
I mentioned that I got this product when I went to have my hair dyed and cut. So let's have a look at my "new hair":

before                                                                after
I'm pleased with my new hairdo but I'm not sure whether I liked it better before. The colour is the same but it's quite a bit shorter now. What do you guys think?

Love,
Cheryl


7 comments:

  1. Looks like a good product. I want to go blonde again so this is definitely something I'd think about purchasing.

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make blonde hair shinier, so definitely a plus ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope more brands are going to come out with SPF hair products! It's so easy to forget about your hair... And as for the new shorter do, I like it, it looks fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, they really should do that! And thanks, that's great to hear :)

      Delete
  3. I do love that this has SPF in it! I think your hair looks fab with the new cut :) super healthy xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is great! Thanks so much, Marielle :)

      Delete
  4. I am very impressed with the article I have just read,so nice..

    Makeup Finishing Spray

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!