Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Spring Manicure with Estée Lauder "Blossom Bright"

The past few days have been lovely here in Switzerland. The weather was amazing and I got into a real spring mood, so when I chose my nail colour I went for Blossom Bright, which is, as the name would suggest, a bright coral pink. It's a limited edition as a part of the Estée Lauder Pure Color* range. 


Estée Lauder describes the formula as fast-drying and long-wearing while delivering high coverage. I applied it in three strokes on each nail and I have to say that the coverage is marvelous. I prefer a wider brush shape for a smooth application but the three stokes of nail polish blended beautifully. Even though it's not absolutely necessary I applied a second layer and the finish is wonderful. 


Without a topcoat, the nail lacquer started chipping after four days which is very good! I agree on the fast-drying promise too, so in my opinion the description is definitely accurate. 
If you're willing to spend about CHF 31 on a nail polish, the Estée Lauder pure color range is a good choice. 

Are you in the mood for spring yet? Which is your favourite nail colour for spring?

Love,
Cheryl





*press sample

6 comments:

  1. This shade is so beautiful!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful colour!!!! Your nails look amazing :D

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!