Saturday, 11 April 2015

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting Lipsticks

A few weeks ago Estée Lauder sent the new Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting lipsticks to me to try. First thing I noticed: The case is sleeker and longer than the one from the normal version and in my opinion it looks even more luxurious now. And you know what? The case still closes with that very satisfying click sound. 

blossom bright - innocent - discreet

The Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting lipsticks deliver more shine and volume than the Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipsticks (is it just me or is this name insanely long?). What they have in common is the intense color and the defining and sculpting pigments. I don't know what they do, but it's good! My lips seem perfected as soon as I apply the lipstick and the color is opaque in one stroke. I usually struggle with dry lips when I'm wearing lipstick but the Envy Shines are hydrating and even contain hyaluronic acid. 
I took pictures wearing the colors 130 innocent, 250 blossom bright and as a comparison my favourite Pure Color Envy Sculpting in 160 discreet

innocent

blossom bright

discreet - without shine finish
My personal favourite still remains the "old" discreet, because it's a little more long-lasting than the shines. Nevertheless, the colors are gorgeous and the shine finish looks great! I did have to reapply the lipstick after eating but I'd say that's pretty normal, right?  

In Switzerland they're available for CHF 44 which is a lot but they're totally worth it.

Which one's your favourite color?

Love,
Cheryl






6 comments:

  1. Innocent is by far my favourite of the three. It looks insanely gorgeous !
    I love the magnetic closing lid of these too :P I'm such a child.

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Beautiful colours! I was just wondering what camera do you use to take your pictures? As they are beautiful quality!

    Lesha x cosmeticsandbump.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesha! I'm using a Canon Power Shot S95, nothing fancy really :)

      Delete
  3. Where did my comment go? I was coming back to check if you had replied, lol :-) But the comment isn't even there. Aaaaanyway, these look pretty on you! But again different than they do on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, but it's here now ;)
      Thanks, Melissa! Again, I'd say it's because my lips are quite pigmented.
      Strange thing but I like the colours :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!