Friday, 17 April 2015

Have you ever been to Oslo?

I'm leaving for Oslo tomorrow and I have to admit, I have no idea which places I need to visit. A few weeks ago I booked this little trip with a friend and time passed too fast so now I'm practically leaving and haven't got a plan what we're doing there. Shopping is on the list, but I'm very unprepared. Usually I know which makeup bits and bops I'm looking for when I'm visiting a city abroad but now I don't. Have you ever been to Oslo? What's your favourite place in the city? 
If you have any recommendations where to eat, shop or which places to visit, I'd love to hear them. 
However, I'm reeeally looking forward to this trip and I'll try to keep you updated via Instagram and I'll sure do a blogpost about the things I purchased sometime around next week. 

Now I need to pack my bags and I'll see you again soon. Have a lovely weekend!

Love,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Never been! But I'm sure you'll have a great time! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been but have fun, can't wait to hear about it!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!