Saturday, 9 May 2015

Spring Favourites


It's May and time goes by way too fast! Yes, I'm talking about the finals. Even though it's a tough time I'm looking forward to the exams because I'm finishing my bachelor's degree in June (provided I'll pass the exams). Yaay! Now enough of the tittle-tattle, what I wanted to tell you is that I haven't been out in the sun a lot lately so I need to bring some colour onto my face. Today I'll show you the products I like most when it comes to creating a quick healthy look. 
As a base I want something which applies effortlessly such as the Garnier Miracle Skin Cream or the Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation. Both of them are hydrating and leave a dewy finish which makes me look a more healthy. Both bases are light coverage so I apply concealer wherever I need some. To add freshness, I prefer using pink or coral tones. On my cheeks I've been wearing the Manhattan Powder Rouge Tender Touch in 34L secret lovers pretty much every day. It's very soft and natural but adds that little something to your face to look more awake. It's not matt but the shimmer isn't too obvious either. 



On my lips I've been enjoying the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 rose shimmer. It hydrates my lips during the day and makes them look pretty at the same time. I don't put a lot of effort into my eye makeup when I'm studying, I mainly apply a light matt eyeshadow such as Urban Decay's Strange and apply a darker colour to the crease, some mascara and I'm good to go.
For my nails I'm currently in love with the Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Color in sun kissed, it's such a fun colour for spring.

Now on to a little random addiction of mine: I'm a snacker when I'm studying so I always have something near my desk. Right now it's roasted soy nuts. Sounds strange, looks strange but tastes delicious! And they're high in dietary fibre and protein.


I hope you're enjoying spring and if your exams take place soon: good luck! 

Love,
Cheryl



6 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the nail polish, so nice and bright! x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any of the makeup products you mention… Apart from the clarins lippie which I'm really happy you love =)
    I didn't even know you could eat soy nuts… I'll look into it, i'm a terrible snacker :P

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try them! :) I haven't seen them until two weeks ago but you can find them in Alnatura stores in Switzerland. Or even in Migros I think...

      Delete
    2. Hey =) I just tagged you to do the "beauty products and me" Tag on my blog. In case you're interested :) I'd love to see your answers !
      x
      Macha

      Delete
  3. I totally want to try soy nuts now! They look tasty to me. And yeah, the Clarins Lip Perfectors are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!