Sunday, 20 September 2015

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes


As you might know I'm on the hunt for the perfect eye cream. The last product I tried was the La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes, an eye cream for sensitive skin. It's created to hydrate the skin around your eyes, to reduce puffiness and to smooth dehydrated eyes fine lines. It's water based and contains hyaluronic-acid for hydration and caffeine for an anti-fatigue effect. So it covers basically everything I ask for in an eye cream except that it should also reduce dark circles. 

As suggested, I apply it morning and evening with a dabbing motion and massage it in. The cream is clear, unscented and gel-like in texture. It feels cooling and light on the skin and sinks in quickly. I do think it lightly reduces signs of fatigue but it doesn't manage to fight my dark circles, but I can live with that thanks to the genius who invented concealer once. 
Applying the cream twice a day is enough to keep my eye area hydrated. 
And: Thumbs up for La Roche-Posay for selling all their products in hygienic packaging!

The Hydraphase Intense Eyes is available in drugstores for CHF 24, which I think is quite reasonable for an eye cream. 
I like the product, especially because it comes in a tube and not a pot. It hydrates the eye area, feels cooling and light and does its job. Somehow I still don't feel as if I've found MY eye cream, but I'm sure this product is suitable for pretty much everyone. 

If you have a recommendation for an eye cream, please leave a comment below. 

Love,
Cheryl


4 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE the Hydraphase Rich cream when I was on roaccutane and my skin was dry as the desert. I'm definitely tempted to give this eye cream a try now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hydraphase products are great! I hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds good, I am looking for a new eye cream I will check this out.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, I hope you'll like it too :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!