Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream

It's getting colder in Switzerland and I'm preparing myself for the dry winter air. An absolute must for me is a rich body lotion, body cream, body butter or whatever to keep my skin hydrated. The product I'm going to start with this season (I go through several pots of body butter in the colder months) is the Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk ultra rich, whipped body cream. What a name!  I tried this line last winter but didn't need a new body cream at the time but I instantly fell in love with it (please be a little proud I didn't buy it anyway back then ;)). 


As the name says, it is very rich but not quite the texture of body butter yet. I'm still not a fan of pots as packaging for hygienic reasons but it looks pretty. Rituals says, that this whipped cream has a special technology which makes it extra easy to apply, while the velvety formulation nourishes the skin. I don't know about the amount of technology included in this cream - if you know what I mean - but it definitely is easy to apply, feels lovely and does an incredible job at nourishing my skin. It sinks into the skin quickly but because it is very rich the skin feels slightly sticky at first. Nonetheless, the scent is absolutely perfect. It should be cherry blossom and rice milk and I don't know how this combination smells in real life but let me tell you, combined in this pot it is all you need for a pleasant evening skincare routine. 
I really enjoy using this product and I hope it lasts for a long time, it is rather expensive for a body cream: CHF 23.00 
I usually don't spend that much money on body cream so I suspect that I might have purchased this abroad. If you don't want to spend over twenty bucks on body cream I still recommend to visit a store to smell it. I'm pretty sure you'll like the scent... 

Now I'm wondering whether I'm the only person who thinks spending over CHF 20 on body lotion is a lot. What do you think?

Love,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. It sounds lovely however haven't given it a try! I guess if you go for a well known brands CHF 20 is a normal price however you could easily find good ones for less than that price :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you but I still think it's unnecessary to ask for that much for a body lotion. On the other hand, I'm willing to pay it if I really like the product...

      Delete
  2. I loooove this line, all the prodiucts smell so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're back! Welcome :)
      They do! I think the line is perfect for winter, such a cozy scent!

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!