Sunday, 11 October 2015

Louis Widmer - Pro-Active Cream Light

Louis Widmers Pro-Active Cream Light* is a water/oil emulsion to nourish and moisturize your skin over night. It's non-scented and contains a bunch of great ingredients for your skin. The biostimulines provide moisture and elasticity for your skin, Vitamin A and E enhance blood circulation and stimulate the skin's own repair mechanism. Panthenol calms irritated skin, while the hyaluronic acid boosts collagen. 


This night cream is rich but sinks in quickly enough and doesn't leave an oily film. It's suitable for normal to combination skin. At the moment, my skin isn't too dry but I still use this night cream every night. I apply it all over my face and neck after my serum and eye cream. You don't need much due to the richness of the cream.


After using it, my skin feels soft, soothed and hydrated. It manages to reduce redness and makes my skin look more even and healthy. The Pro-Active Cream Light might be too much during summer, but when it gets a little colder I definitely need a rich cream like this one. You could buy it scented if you want to, it's still suitable for sensitive skin as mine and the scent is lovely. 
In my opinion, Louis Widmer is a very trustworthy brand. They put a lot of thought into the selection of the ingredients and the quality of their products is amazing. Nevertheless, I'd still prefer a tube instead of a pot for the creams. 

You can get Louis Widmer in drugstores and pharmacies, this one containing 50ml for CHF 32.50. 

Which is your most trusted skin care brand?

Have a lovely weekend

Cheryl


*Press sample

2 comments:

  1. Since it comes in a jar I'm automatically hesitant about trying it, but all in all this does sound really promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to talk about the brands I haven't heard before :) These one sounds pretty good. There's one from Olay that I can always rely on, it does the job.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!