Sunday, 6 December 2015

Nude and Glitter Nails

Hey lovelies, it’s glitter season again!
Am I the only one who thinks Christmas coming nearer is a reason for putting glitter absolutely everywhere? Sadly, glitter isn’t the nail trend in winter 2015, it’s mattes and nudes again (and blues, metallics, whites and freaky graphic nail art, if you’re interested). But as no one’s here to tell me my nail design isn’t in fashion, I decided to combine matt, nude and glitter and be happy with my winter nail look. And I hope you’re too.


I used Dikla’s nail hardener as a base and applied Maybelline’s pink whisper on top of it. I still think these Maybelline nail polishes are great because of their gel-like finish and the flexibility of the polish, which makes it last longer. You can read my full review here. I know it’s a shame to matt the glossy finish but let’s at least be a bit trendy and apply a matt top coat, in my case Kiko’s 3 in 1 mat.
On my ring finger I applied one coat of pink whisper and two coats of Catrice’s Luxury Lacquers in Lost’n Roses.




I like this nail look because the nude makes it look chic and soft but there’s a little twist on the ring finger, which makes the whole look younger and gives it a unique and fun touch.
What do you think?

Have a lovely Sunday!

Love, 
Cheryl

4 comments:

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!