Saturday, 23 January 2016

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo

Over the last couple of weeks I've put John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo* to the test. The packaging says the shampoo cleanses and detangles the hair and adds a "volume booster". The product is created for fine hair and its aim is to add volume to the hair without roughening or drying it. I've never been a fan of Volume Shampoos for exactly said reason, I put enough stress to my hair dying it all the time so when I got the possibility to try this product I decided to give it a go. 


The shampoo has a fruity scent combined with another scent which reminds me of the typical way a hair spray smells, I experience it as quite pleasant. It doesn't have any colour and has a gel like texture. The shampoo itself gives my hair a proper cleanse as described, it manages to get rid of all the product left in my hair and it makes it feel really clean. 

My hair responds very well to styling products so I wasn't really surprised to see my hair having more volume after using this shampoo. Nevertheless, I was surprised by the fact that my hair looked more curly than usual (it's usually kind of wavy but not curly). I don't know if this is because I didn't use any other product so there wasn't anything to weight it down or if this is just a surprise side effect of the shampoo. Anyway, I like how my hair looks after using it and I was pleased to see my hair still being nourished and healthy after using the product for a while. 

My conclusion is that the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo does what it promises. It cleanses and adds volume without drying the hair. If your hair is as fine and as easy to style as mine, even the shampoo is enough to give your hair a little lift. The volume doesn't last for more than one day and I think that's mainly because of the natural oils you produce yourself which give your hair the "second day" look.

Have you tried this volume shampoo? What are your thoughts on it?

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Cheryl



*press sample


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't need this as my hair is so thick it's crazy but I have a friend who is always complaining about their hair being so limp and lifeless, I will have to recommend this to her!

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, I really think this product might help :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!