Sunday, 20 March 2016

My life in boxes: Moving again

It seems like yesterday when I moved into this shared flat and yet, I'm moving again in only three days! Even though moving is a lot of work and not really pleasant, I'm looking forward to it because Mr. T and I are moving in together. This makes me feel extremely happy and nervous at the same time, it's a big step and I'm excited to go for it. We've been looking for a flat since mid-January and found something only recently so it's quite spontaneous but I'm sure it'll work out just fine. 


To say hello to our neighbors we purchased this little army of Lindt "Goldhasen". They're not only cute but delicious too. I have absolutely no clue why people are purchasing bunnies for Easter, I guess I have to look it up. If it's a funny story, I'll let you know in one of my next blogposts ;)

Moving means packing and unpacking. I'm nearly done with the packing and it's kind of scary to see your material life in boxes (banana boxes?!): 

going bananas while packing...
Obviously, that's not all of my stuff. And oh dear, I live on the second floor now, we'll live on the second floor after and both houses don't have an elevator, it'll be fun... 

Anyway, we'll be done by Friday (at least I hope so) and the great part starts tomorrow: we'll go furniture shopping, yaaay!!! If there's something nice to see, I might do a home haul but I won't promise anything yet. But it'd be great if you left me a comment if you're interested in seeing one.

I'm not sure when our internet will be working in the new flat so I'm not sure when I'll be able to publish my next blogpost but I'll do my best. 

Now I'm ready to start this adventure and a new part of my life. 

Have a lovely Sunday!

Love,
Cheryl


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that's such a nice step. Scary and exciting =D Congrats !!!
    I'd love to see a home haul if you find any nice things =)
    Hope it all goes well =)
    xx
    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, moving is a bitch... But congrats on entering a new chapter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!