Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Win Tickets to the Fashionhotel


Only a few weeks left till the fourth edition of the Fashionhotel starts! The Spring Edition takes place from the 8th of April till the 10th of April 2016 in three hotels in Zurich: The Ambassador à L'opéra, Hotel Opera Zurich and Hotel Seehof. 

If you've never heard of the Fashionhotel before, here's a quick introduction: Over three days these hotels are hosting something like a huge shopping party inside their hotel rooms:  It's three days of fashion pop-up stores, music, workshops and a lot of other fun. The event is opened by a fashion show on Friday. Beside established brands you'll find young designers and newcomers because key of the event is to support young talents. You can go shopping there, search for inspiration, attend workshops or just have fun with your friends. 

I've never been to the Fashionhotel before but the information I got made me curious so I'll be there this year and I'm really excited about it. If you want to share the experience, you've got the chance to win tickets on their website now. Just follow this link: Win Tickets to the Fashionhotel. I hope to see you there! 

Good luck and a lovely evening

Cheryl



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Too bad I won't be in Switzerland at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I was in Switzerland :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!