Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Rituals Reflection Fresh Eucalyptus and Rosemary Hand Products



Hand wash isn't the most attractive product on earth but it's something we all use (at least I hope so). For Christmas I got this Rituals Set with their Reflection hand wash and hand lotion and I adore the design of these two products. It's simple but looks luxurious and modern at the same time, it just makes our bathroom seem a little more stylish and put together.

The hand wash is soap free and very gentle to the skin, it makes my hands feel clean without feeling dry. It does foam nicely and the scent is soft and very relaxing in a way, which is something I hardly ever experience during washing my hands. I don't know about you but I usually just get that done. This hand wash makes me enjoy the "procedure". I was skeptical about the combination of rosemary and eucalyptus, rosemary is a scent I'd link to potatoes or products for elderly people but the combination is fresh and pleasant for everyday use. 

The Reflection ultra caring hand lotion is light in texture and the product sinks into the skin quickly. A few minutes after applying it, the hands feel slightly slippery but that feeling goes by. It is nourishing but not rich enough to use it as an overnight treatment or to take care of really dry hands. The scent isn't exactly the same as the hand wash's. The eucalyptus get's less attention but I did notice a creamy floral scent. 
Both products leave their discreet scent lingering for a while so you can take a relaxing sniff every once in a while.

I really enjoy using both products and luckily, Mr. T does too (the hand wash that is, not so much the hand lotion, that's too girly and stuff...). The hand wash is available for CHF 12.50, the hand lotion for CHF 20.50. Even though the hand wash is quite expensive for a "soap", I'll repurchase it. It's a product I use very often and it just makes everything much more enjoyable if the product is as nice as this one.

Have a lovely week!

Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Rosemary is for potatoes XD you killed me =P
    That picture is so nice !! =) It definitely makes me want to look into their hand soaps. Though I want one of their candles first =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and many many of their body scrubs *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rituals scents are lovely, but I haven't smelled that particular one. And what is it about men and creams? My husband rather has dry hands then puts on a moisturizer!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like rituals--everything i've tried has been a hit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!