Sunday, 24 April 2016

Yves Rocher - Création Printemps

Hello there!
In today's blogpost I'm sharing a spring makeup look including products from the Yves Rocher's Création Printemps*. I tried to achieve a fresh look with healthy glowing skin, hope you like it!


The main products of this look are Yves Rocher's Marbled Illuminating Powder in 01 Clair and their Radiant Lip Crayon in Pourpre Lumineux. Both products are part of their spring collection "Création Printemps" which was launched in February. 



Besides looking beautiful in the packaging, this product leaves a gorgeous and healthy glow wherever you use it. I'd describe the colour as champagne with a hint of light pink. There's a second shade available which is slightly darker and more pink toned. 


On a pale face like mine you could even use it as a blush. The shimmer is very subtle so you don't have to be too careful applying it. To be honest I swirl my brush in the marbled powder and apply it generously all over my cheeks. 


As you can see on the photo, it doesn't make my face sparkle like a disco ball but catches up the light nicely. I only had the products for about two weeks and I loved using it whenever my skin looked a little dull, it seems to add light to my skin. 
The Radiant Lip Crayon feels good on my lips, it's not sticky and can even be used on dry lips. It adds enough moisture to wear it without lip balm underneath. 


The Radiant Lip Crayons are available in six shades, this pretty berry red's called Pourpre Lumineux. It's paraben-free, light in texture and looks glossy on the lips. It's not burger-proof, I did the test. You have to reapply the crayon after eating and even though application is easy with this jumbo lip colour, you need a mirror. The pigmentation is surprisingly high for a balm-like lipstick so you have to apply it precisely. 


I really like this shade,  it's red but not too red if you know what I mean. I'd wear this on a normal day, that's what I'm trying to say. 
The Lip Crayon is available for CHF 24, the Marbled Illuminating Powders for CHF 35. 
I like both products but I get more use out of the powder because I don't really have a substitute for it. The colour of the Radiant Lip Crayon is nice but there are a lot of other products like this one on the market which might last longer. 

Other products used in this look:
Face
L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation - Review
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Eyes
Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Collection - Review
Covergirl Plumpify blastPRO mascara

Brows
KIKO Precision Eyebrow Pencil - My really old review

What do you think about this spring look? Do you like to use illuminating powders?

Love,
Cheryl

PS. Don't forget to enter the Covergirl Giveaway if you haven't yet :)

*press samples

17 comments:

  1. Your eyebrows look great, I always struggle with eyebrows and can never ever get them perfect!

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmin! Mine just do what they want, I've had a good eyebrow day when I took the pictures, yay :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Cheryl! I've tried Yves Rocher makeup before but didn't like it that much, you look beautiful though, I might have to give this brand a second chance in the makeup department! ;)

    Have a great week!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Josune! The illuminating powder really is worth a try :)
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does, right? I really enjoy using it :)

      Delete
  4. I also prefer subtle reds over screaming reds, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and light springtime look, I like it. And I love lip crayons in general.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm getting into using lip crayons at the moment, they're so easy to use

      Delete
  6. Some really pretty products here! Adds such a warm dash of colour to your face.

    Laura xo

    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. That illuminating powder is so pretty and natural :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well hello there gorgeous !!!
    That highlighter though, it's so pretty =)
    (and this is neither mascara nor sunscreen ;))
    xx
    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha true! And know what? I got some shower gel too ;)

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!