Sunday, 8 May 2016

Review: REN Radiance Perfection Serum

Hello there!

When I was in Seattle in September I went to Sephora (obviously) to have a look around. What ended up in my shopping basket is the REN Radiance Perfection Serum because I when I tested it on the back of my hand it instantly made my skin look so pretty! How could I possibly resist? 


The serum lived in Mr. T's place and was applied whenever I stayed there but when we moved in together I started using it on a daily basis. 

The product claims to make your skin look more radiant, energized, even toned, plumped and healthy and even help reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin and hyperpigmentation, which seems to be a lot of effects for one serum. Let's see how it performs...

Say hi to Seattle in the background - that's where I took the pictures.

It's recommended to use it twice a day, morning and evening but I just apply it in the morning before my moisturizer. The serum has a gel like texture and sinks into the skin quickly. Only seconds later my complexion looks more even and relaxed and feels nice and smooth. My skin genuinely looks more radiant and healthy than before. 

Among other it contains fruit sugar, magnesium and Vitamin C to give your skin a boost of energy. 

The serum smells like oranges and herbs, it's a very fresh and light scent so it doesn't bother me when I apply the product to my face. 

I don't suffer from hyperpigmentation so I wasn't able to check this claim and I didn't notice my skin looking plumped but the Radiance Perfection Serum really does a great job at making my skin look more radiant and even, thumbs up!

The serum is available in Switzerland for CHF 55. 


I haven't tried any REN products before but I'd like to test some more because I like their philosophy: Performance, purity and pleasure. In a nutshell it means it's all about hi-tech actives free from skin-unfriedly synthetics to make us feel nicer. And they don't test any of their products on animals. 

Have you tried any products from REN? Any suggestions what I shouldn't miss?

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Love,
Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before, maybe it is only available in the US but I will keep and eye out if I ever visit.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know it's available in many countries but only sold in a few stores. Hope you'll be able to get your hands on them :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard about this brand before, but it sounds really interesting!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product sounds lovely! I like their Glycol Latic Radiance Renewal Mask.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my firm favorites is the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to get my hands on this one! The reviews online are amazing.

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!