Sunday, 15 May 2016

Smashbox Brow Tech to Go - Brow Gel and Pencil all in one

Hi there!

Today we're giving some love to our brows, because it's their job to frame your pretty face. 

For a long time I didn't put any effort into shaping my brows. Nowadays, my brows are the one thing I take care of before leaving the house if I'm not wearing any makeup. It's like brushing your hair, you wouldn't leave the house without making sure your hair doesn't look like you came straight out of bed, right? Well, my brows look about as bad as my hair when I wake up. So I should at least take the time to brush through them as well. 


Smashbox has a lovely little product called Brow Tech to Go. It has a pencil on one side and a brow gel on the other. I have the colour brunette which is dark enough to use on my black eyebrows. 

I like to brush through my brows before filling in any gaps, this way the hair already looks in the direction I want them to. 


The angled shape of the pencil makes it really easy to fill in the gaps. I apply it little by little in an upward motion and line the shape of my brows. The pencil is soft and the pigmentation allows to create a natural look. 

The gel on the other side of the product provides less hold than the L'OrĂ©al Brow Artist Plumper but it's less visible too. The brush for the gel is great, it takes absolutely no effort to direct the hair of your brows exactly where you want it. 


Most days I just use the brow gel, my brows are quite thick so I don't really want the extra colour on a normal day. Nevertheless, I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and delivers a nice result. 

In Switzerland, you can purchase Smashbox in Marionnaud. It's available in two shades for CHF 32.

What's your favourite brow product?


Love,
Cheryl


*This product was sent to me for consideration. All opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way. 

4 comments:

  1. The angle of the pencil looks good, like you said. It looks like a really good product :) x
    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never tried anything from Smashbox apart from a mini glowy primer sample which I use as a highlighter most of the time! This looks really good and it doesn't look too harsh!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I don't really do much about my eyebrows.
    The result on you looks great!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks a lot like one of the Soap&Glory archery product which I absolutely love.
    However, I've found that I like fine pencils better because the product doesn't get caught in the hair as much and the result therefore looks more natural.
    xx
    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!