Wednesday, 8 June 2016

For Him: Gillette Fusion ProShield

Today's blogpost is dedicated to the men in your life. Let's be honest, most of the time it's us ladies buying beauty products for our lovely other half so I guess it's totally appropriate to talk about men's products on this blog. 

Quite a while ago the Gillette Fusion ProShield was sent to me to test. Because testing it on my legs didn't seem right, Mr. T. offered his help. It took him a really long time till he felt ready to share his thoughts on the razor but I have to say, he did a good job expressing his opinion and made it easy for me to write a review. 



The Fusion ProShield razor has five blades and 'ProShield Lubrication' before and after the blades. ProShield Lubrication are two moisture bands which 'lubricate' the skin to protect it from irritations occurring while shaving.  


The Flexball technology allows the razor to move more flexibly to achieve closer contact to the skin over the contours of the face. Additionally, there's a precision trimmer on the back.

I don't know where this comes from but somehow I think the razor looks rather sexy. Maybe I'm a little weird but let's just go with it. 


So what's our expert's opinion on all of this?

Compared to the razors he's used to, the Gillette Fusion ProShield stands out because it adapts perfectly to the shape of the face while shaving. 

The handle allows a good grip so the razor won't slip out of the hand and the blades are really thin. Combined with the flexible 'head' of the razor, this gave him a very clean and close shave without leaving his skin irritated. On the contrary, it felt really soft and smooth, I checked that! 


His bottom line was that the Gillette Fusion ProShield performs better than the razors he used before and he thinks it's a very pleasant product to use. 

Gillette Fusion ProShield is available since February for CHF 18.90. There's a 'Chill' version too which has a cooling effect. 

So ladies, who of you is in charge of purchasing beauty products for your significant other?


Love,
Cheryl


*Press sample, in this case opinions are not my own but Mr. T's ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, personal shopping assistant reporting in here. I buy EVERYTHING for my hubby. If I don't he'll just go without, it's as simple as that. He really lieks this razor.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!