Sunday, 5 June 2016

Review: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

After I finished testing John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo the PR agency sent me the new John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Volume Shampoo and Conditioner to put to the test.

Beside adding volume, the two products are created to add light to your hair and make your highlights look extra nice and shiny. 


Both products smell fruity and the light scent lingers in your hair for a few hours. 

I've been using the sheer blonde products for two months now  and I wash my hair every other day. My hair isn't dryer than before which is something people often worry about when using volumizing shampoo and conditioner.  


Compared to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo the Sheer Blonde version doesn't add as much volume to the hair. I can still notice my hair has more body than usual but the change is not as impressive as it was using LV Touchably Full. 

But let's talk about the other duty of the two products: activating highlights. I don't know if this term even exists but I guess you get the point. After washing my hair with the highlight activating shampoo and conditioner, the different shades in my hair are a lot easier to notice. My hair looks shinier than usual and it looks as if I the sun lightened it naturally which is a very nice effect. 

All in all I'm happy with the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. They add a bit of volume without making your hair dry and they give your hair a shiny and sun kissed overall look. 

The products are available for CHF 14.30 in Switzerland. 

Have you ever tried any products from the Sheer Blonde line?

Have a lovely Sunday!

Love,
Cheryl


1 comment:

  1. I'm a brunette so obviously I haven't tried this range, but I'd love to try John Frieda's products for brunettes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!