Wednesday, 31 August 2016

KLORANE Blond Radiance Shampoo

Pierre Fabre, founder of Klorane, was a french pharmacist particularly interested in botanics. That's how he came to create Kloranes first ever product, the Blond Radiance Shampoo fifty years ago.  The concept of creating shampoos with active plant ingredients was very innovative at the time so his shampoo with camomile and honey, dedicated to blond hair, became a success. 

For the 50th birthday of Klorane's Blond Randiance Shampoo, they relaunched their Camomile line and I was lucky enough to get a shampoo to put to the test. 


Camomile contains a natural yellow pigment known to lighten blond or light brown hair naturally. I used this shampoo twice a week and I noticed it makes the different shades of blond and light brown in my hair more visible. My hair looks shinier and reflects the light better when I use this shampoo. But there's more: it does a great job at cleansing my hair and nourishes it at the same time. 

If you don't like the scent of camomile, this shampoo won't be your friend as the scent lingers to the hair for a few hours. I like it, because it makes the "freshly washed"-feeling last longer. Additionally, the product is free from parabens, silicones and phenoxyethanol. 

What I like about products from Klorane is the simple philosophy: one concern, one plant, one benefit. Their product lines address certain hair issues such as limp hair, aging hair, dull hair or simply dry hair. You just have to choose the product by your hair type instead of by what you want your hair to look like. Makes sense to me...

All in all I'm very pleased with this product and I'd be more than happy to try more Klorane products. Do you have any suggestions what I should try next? The one with flax fiber for fine/limp hair sounds intriguing, any thoughts?

Have a lovely day!
Cheryl


*press sample, all opinions are honest and my own

1 comment:

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!