Monday, 1 August 2016

Skincare Empties

Over the last couple of weeks I ran out of some of my skincare products and I'd like to give you a quick overall review to let you know, whether I'd repurchase a product or not. 


Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Rich, Whipped Body Cream
If you're on my blog regularly you will know I just reviewed the newly designed Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk body cream. This pot has been empty for a while not but I've kept it in case I'll do an empties post, and here we are now. The cream is rich and nourishes the skin very well but it doesn't feel heavy. The scent is sweet and discreet and makes me want more. Repurchase? Yes! 

The Ritual of Sakura 24h anti-perspirant spray
Another Rituals' product with rice milk and cherry blossom because I just can't get enough of this scent. Mr. T and I visited a Rituals store in Oslo and I've been eyeing their deodorants for a while, this time I couldn't resist and purchased the mini version of the 24h anti-perspirant spray. To be honest, getting the mini version wasn't the best decision, it's empty after using it daily for about a week. But it does make me smell lovely and I'd like to try the stick version next. Repurchase? Yes! 


Caudalie Huile De Soin Démaquillante
This has been my favourite makeup remover since the day it found its way into my mailbox. Some might not like to remove their makeup by washing their face with and oil but I do enjoy this little ritual every evening and the appearance of my skin has improved. The oil doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy but soft and clean. If you're a fan of almond scents, you'll love the scent of this oil. I'm on my fourth bottle now and as this removes even waterproof mascara I don't see why I should exchange it for another makeup remover. 

REN Radiance Perfection Serum
I've applied REN's radiance perfection serum in the morning to make my skin look healthy and more awake. This is a beautiful little product if you like your skin to look radiant and wear only little makeup on top. My current daytime serum is nearly empty too, so I'll try to get my hands on another bottle of the REN Radiance Perfection Serum soon. 


Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum
I've been a fan of this serum when I had the full size a little over a year ago. Before I decided on which night serum to try next I purchased a mini version of this serum to see if I still liked it that much. This serum is designed to take care of whatever skin issue you have. It makes my complexion look rosy and delicate but it's slightly heavy for a serum so my skin seemed to be more prone to blemishes than usual. Even though it is a nice product, I've found serums which a more suitable for my skintype. Repurchase? No.

Louis Widmer Crème Pro-Active Light
This is the lightest night cream I've ever used but it gives my skin just the right amount of hydration. I like to treat any skin issues with serums or creams dedicated to the problem and apply them locally. The products I use on my whole face should be simpler, so when I'm looking for night creams I go for the hydrating ones without a never ending list of things of effects on the skin. I really enjoyed using this cream and my skin did too, that's why there's already a second pot in my drawer.

Have you tried any of the products? I'd love to read your opinion in the comments below.

Love,
Cheryl


3 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about REN products - never used it myself

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. the caudalie oil sounds amazing! thanks for sharing :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Caudalie cleansing oil!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!