Tuesday, 17 January 2017

24 Days with Alessandro International

During December my days were accompanied by Alessandro International's advent calendar*, you might have seen pictures of it on my Instagram. Every day I was treated with another nail product, mainly nail polishes but nail care products too. I know it's not advent anymore but most of the products, even the mini versions, are available in Alessandro's standard range. So let's have a look at the goodies:



There are three single packages of hand care products, two products for foot care, two nail strengthening creams, a buffing file, a limited edition hand cream, a nail polish thinner, nine different shades of nail polish, a cuticle remover, nail hardener, a base and a gel look top coat as well as the pro white nail effect polish.

I picked my three favourites from the advent calendar to show you in a little more detail. 

Sadly, the names aren't written on the nail polishes but I think this pretty pale pink is called heavens nude. It's a sheer colour and shimmers similar to a pearl which makes it look natural but very chic at the same time.

I count the buffing file to my favourites because it has every function its bigger sister has but it's tiny and fits into every travel bag. It can be used to shorten nails as well as to polish them and it looks so cute!

Talking about cute, this dinky little pink pot contains a nail strengthening cream with an addictive sweet floral scent. Just apply a small amount of it around your nails and onto the "moon" of your nails to add moisture. It smells great and keeps your nails looking pretty, I'm happy!

I've been really pleased with the products in this calendar, if you like Alessandro International nail products you should check it out next year ;)


Have a great day!
Cheryl


* press sample, all opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!