Friday, 27 January 2017

My Travel Makeup Bag - Visiting Koh Chang II

Today I’ll show you the rest of my beauty bag for Thailand. I’ve really enjoyed the vacation so far, I’ve been on a snorkling tour today and we explored some beautiful islands, you may see some impressions on instagram, it’s been absolutely amazing! But let’s talk about nails, hair and makeup...


I told you about my shower products already but I packed a few things to style my hair, even though I’m often too lazy to do so. I’ve got a Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier hairspray to tame my mane. I’m not a huge fan of it to be honest, but I had a mini version at home. To add volume to my hair I apply John Frieda’s LV Blow Dry Lotion and dry my hair with my Babyliss travel hair dryer. Two hair treatments somehow didn’t make it into the picture: I also have Furterers Sublime Curl Curl Ritual and their Naturia detangling spray to detangle my hair and add a nice moisturizing finish to my beach waves (doesn’t look as great on me as it sounds...).



When I’m on holiday I apply a long lasting nail polish to make sure I won’t have to repaint the nails all the time. I chose Sally Hansen’s  Complete are 7 in 1 nail base and top coat, a hot pink and a bronze shade from Estée Lauder as well as a nude pink from Alessandro for my way home. I also have their cute mini buffing file and a coconut scented Nail Spa pot with me. Because I fear my nail polish remover could leak during the flight I packed my nail polish remover gel which can be applied onto the nail to wipe off the nail polish. The Cream Rich hand Spa goes into my hand luggage for the flight, the soap into my hand bag, you never know...


When I’m on the beach, I don’t wear makeup at all. However, I still wanted to bring a makeup bag for the evenings but I tried not to take too many products with me. The light summer foundation I chose is L’Oréal’s Nude Magique Cushion foundation and the concealer is my beloved Estée Lauder Double Wear concealer. A few weeks ago I received a package from Physicians Fomula and I’m still trying their products. The one I liked best so far, the BB Bronzer, came with me too as well as Covergirl’s Tru Blend Blush because it looks so natural. I accidentally packed my empty L’Oréal lumi magique highlighting pen which I obviously can’t use now. Many products are from Smashbox such as their very versatile Double Exposure palette, their dark brown Brow Tech To Go and the Primer Water to set everything in place. Last but not least you can see I picked three lip products, a nude and a bright coral shade from Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Envy Sculpting collection and a hot pink lip stain by L’Oréal. I haven’t used any oft hem so far, it seems as if I don’t like to wear lipstick when it’s really hot outside, but I’m ok wearing Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. I can’t explain why, maybe that’s just me being weird. 

Now you know the inside of the five bags with beauty stuff I packed for Thailand. After about one week of traveling I'm still happy with my picks. Do you miss something?

I hope you’re having a great time!

Love,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!