Sunday, 12 February 2017

Soft Look for Valentine's Day Including Lancôme's Absolutely Rose Collection

Hi beautiful!

With only two days left till Valentine's Day I thought I'd share some inspiration for a soft make-up look for a date night or just a fun night out with whomever you like to spend time with. I couldn't resist including some products from Lancôme's Absolutely Rose Collection because it is stunningly beautiful. There will be a more detailed first impression on the three products on the blog in a short while. 

Lancôme Absolutely Rose Limited Edition Spring Collection
I'm sure you have a preferred way to make your skin look good so let's start with the eyes. I used the Ombre Hypnôse Stylo as a base all over my lid and added Limit and Nooner to the outer corner of my eyes and defined my crease and my lower lash line using the two shades. To lighten everything up I applied Strange to the inner corner of my eyes and used it to blend the edges. I finished the eye look by using the Ombre Hypnôse Stylo as an eyeliner and dabbed my upper lash line with Blackheart. If you like, you could apply false lashes but for my taste, Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen Feline Blacks mascara is enough. 


Face:
Smashbox Primer Water
Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation
Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof Concealer
Physicians Formula BB Bronzer
Lancôme LE Cushion Blush Subtil in 02 Rose Limonade

Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Base and liner: Lancôme LE Ombre Hypnôse Stylo in 20 Rose Lumière
Urban Decay Naked 3 Strange, Limit, Nooner and Blackheart
Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara in black black

Brows:
Estée Lauder Brow Now All-In-One Brow Kit
Estée Lauder Brow Now Stay-in-Place Brow Gel Transparent

Lips:
Lancôme Juicy Shaker Top Gum (smells like gum too)

























As you know, I like to keep my make-up quite natural and I wanted this look to be subtle and romantic to match the theme of Valentine's Day. Let me know in the comments below if you like this look and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Whatever your plans for Valentine's Day are, enjoy the day! 

Love,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, soft look, you look radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning honey ! *-*
    And that necklace is perfect for this look =)
    Hope to see you soon !
    xx
    Macha @ Feathers and Brushes

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!