Monday, 5 June 2017

Express Your Soul by Rituals - Event Impressions and Shower Foam Review

Hello there!

If you're a fan of Rituals I'm sure you already know about the new limited edition Express Your Soul*. I've had the chance to go to my first-ever Rituals event where this collection was introduced and it was a blast! The whole set up looked amazing. There was a frozen yogurt booth, a sunbed to enjoy a virtual reality experience, a henna tattoo station, a bar - obviously ;-) and a lot more. 

Here are some impressions of the event for you:

We all got a plain white bag to spray-paint, which was really fun! 
Look at all the toppings! 
And Karma is back! Such a lovely scent <3




















Rituals also launched a refreshing herbal iced tea in the Express Your Soul collection. It's a mixture of different herbs, mainly lemon verbena and curled mint and it tastes minty and fresh, it's great to hydrate during a hot day. The tea comes in triangle shaped tea bags. To prepare the tea just infuse one tea bag with tap water and leave it for about eight minutes. If you like, you may add an orange. It looks even yummier if you do!

Refreshing herbal iced tea
A part of the bar with the Instagram wall




The whole collection is beautifully designed by MadC, a german graffiti writer. The ingredients of the tea represent the scent of Express Your Soul: a fresh combination of verbena and petitgrain, an essential oil gained from the leaves and bark of the orange tree. 



I've tested the shower foam for you. If you're familiar with the Rituals shower foam you will already know that this is veeeeery foamy. One pump is enough to cover your entire body with foam and as a result look like a snow man. I absolutely love it! That's why I always have one of Rituals' shower foams in my shower. The scent of this one is - as I told you before - fresh and citrusy. It's great for the morning because it gives you the little kick you need to wake up but I have to admit that I'm not a great fan of this scent in a body lotion or a body mist, I feel like scents like this belong into the shower - or in a tea. And that's exactly what I think about the whole collection: the scrub and the shower foam are nice but the rest of the products aren't really up my street. Not because of the quality, the quality is great as always but because I don't want to smell verbena and petitgrain the whole day.

Have you tried Express Your Soul yet? I'm really interested in what you think about the new scent and it would make me really happy if you left a comment below. 

I hope you've had a great weekend and I wish you a lovely, sunny week!

xx Cheryl 


*press samples, all opinions are honest and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!